After a six-month labor of love, Dayspring Christian Academy launched its new website. Here are five things we’re very excited about:
1) The Dayspring development team and our website development team, YDOP, used every opportunity to involve our parents in this process. By involving parents, we were able to see where our old website was missing the mark and strategize how the new site could each prospective new families and serve our current families better.
2) User experience. One of the requirements to making our new site successful and effective is that it needs to be very easy to use. It was important for us to develop a site that is easy for our current families to use and also gives prospective families a positive experience as they learn more about the school. We understand that prospective parents use the web as their primary tool to find a school that fits the vision they have for their family.
3) Blogging. Yes, we are excited to share the Dayspring “story” through our brand new blog! Look for our blog posts to hit social media throughout the school year as we write about student activities, classical education through the Principle Approach, and take an in-depth look into specific subjects, projects, teachers, and topics.
4) We’ve added resources that allow you to dig deeper into what makes Dayspring different. From videos and testimonials to our “Explore Dayspring” page, we know you’ll enjoy learning more about the bold, distinctive, biblical method of education that Dayspring offers.
5) Updated, accurate content. Brand new photography (provided by Dayspring mom Abby Edwards, owner of Blessed Images) adds that special touch to our site. Our pages boast the contact information and the friendly face of the Dayspring staff member best equipped to answer your question. Looking for a specific form? Our easy-to-find, easy-to-use Form Library houses the information current families need.
So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead….Explore Dayspring.